How To Backwash Your Sand Filter
• First turn off your pump.
• Turn handle on top of filter until the notch points to backwash.
• Turn the pump back on.
• Let it run for 2 min or until the water in the sight glass on back of the filter is clear.
• Shut off your pump and turn the handle on top of the filter to rinse.
• Turn on the pump and let run for 15 sec. this rinses your filter so no debris goes back into your pool.
• Turn on the pump. You are ready to vacuum your pool!
• Then shut off the pump and turn the handle back to filter.
• Turn pump back on and enjoy your pool.
Pool Cleaning• Weekly Pool Cleaning
• Vacation Pool Cleaning
• One Time Pool Cleaning