Pool Tip Tuesdays
• Make sure your pump basket is always clean.
• Make sure your skimmer baskets are always clean.
• If either are filled with debris then they can slow down your pump flow.
• You should net off the top of your pool.
• Vacuum the pool weekly.
• Check the pool chemistry at least once to twice a week.
• Chlorine level should be at 1.0-3.0
• Ph level should be at 7.4-7.6 – your equipment can be damaged if not balanced.
• Alkalinity levels should be at 80-120
• For salt water pools the salt readings should be at 2700-4000 depending on the chlorine generator.
Pool Cleaning• Weekly Pool Cleaning
• Vacation Pool Cleaning
• One Time Pool Cleaning